Ronseal 400 ml 6 Year Anti-Mould Aerosol Matt Finish Paint - White
- Regular price
- £11.68 GBP
- Sale price
- £11.68 GBP
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
Drys in 10 minutes. Prevents all common mould (including black mould) from growing
How to use 6 Year Anti Mould Aerosol?
Before you start the room needs to be above 10°c and open windows and doors for added ventilation. Put down dust sheets to prevent paint getting everywhere, and mask off areas surrounding the mould to avoid overspray.
How to prepare walls
If there is already mould on your walls, remove it with mould killer. Do not try and get rid of it by sanding or any other means as this could spread the mould spores.
Remove any loose or peeling plaster or paint by sanding it. This will give you a smooth surface and help the Anti Mould paint stick.
- Shake the can until you hear it rattle. Keep shaking for another minute.
- Hold the can upright, roughly 20-30 cm away from the wall or ceiling.
- Spray from side to side to get an even finish.
- Wait 10 minutes for the first coat to dry.
- Apply the second coat and wait another 10 minutes.
- Check the coverage to see if you need to apply a third coat.
- After you have applied the final coat, wait 24 hours before letting condensation build up in the room.
- Do not paint over the Anti Mould Paint as this will stop it from working.
The Anti Mould Paint will protect your walls or ceiling from mould for up to six years, so you should not have any mould to clean off after application.
Hold the can upside down and spray for a few seconds. Then wipe the nozzle with a damp cloth.
- Usage: Interior walls and ceilings
- Coverage: Up to 13m2 per litre
- Dry time: Completely dry for 24 hours
- Coat time: 10 minutes
- Number of coats: Two to three
- Colours: White
- Finish: Matt
- Durability: Stops mould growing for six years
- Application: Aerosol
- Sizes: 0.4L
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All orders are processed within the same day. We will contact you if there are any delays. However, some orders may be despatched within the same day and some may take up to 1 day.
The order will arrive within 2-3 business days & will be tracked. Standard Shipping is FREE.
The order will arrive within one business day. Express Shipping costs £1.99, ordering for the same dispatch has a cut off time of 3:00 pm every day except weekends. Express orders made after 3 pm will be dispatched the next day for next day delivery.
0161 241 6842
Unit S Highfield Road, Manchester, M38 9ST