Ronseal 1L Anti-Bacterial Worktop Oil
- Regular price
- £22.62 GBP
- Sale price
- £22.62 GBP
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
Prevents bacterial growth, protects against MRSA and E Coli nourishes the wood and leaves a natural finish. Ideal for breakfast bars, kitchen surfaces and hardwood worktops. Lasts up to six months and leaves your wood looking silky smooth.
- Nourishes wood while protecting against water and harmful bacteria
- Made with Silver Guard technology to stop E Coli and MRSA growth
- Nourishes wood to prevent it from cracking and splitting
- Water-resistant to protect your wood from damage
- Perfect for kitchen surfaces, food preparation areas and any hardwood worktops
- A clear coating so it wont colour your wood
Before you start
Before you apply the oil youll need to prepare the surfaces. If youre treating a worktop that has been previously oiled, all you need to do is make sure its clean, dry and in a good condition for oiling.
For bare wood, use 120 grit sandpaper to lightly sand the surface. Wipe down the settled dust with white spirit before you oil it.
- Give the tin a good shake for about a minute before you use it. This ensures the silver particles that provide protection have been evenly distributed.
- Using either a brush or cloth, evenly apply a thin coat painting in the direction of the grain.
- Leave it for 10 minutes and then wipe off any excess using a clean cloth that wont leave any lint on the surface.
- Wait 24 hours before applying the next coat. For the best results, you will need to apply three or four coats.
- Repeat every six months, when you see water smudging instead of beading or when the worktop has lost its sheen.
Your brushes can be easily cleaned in warm soapy water.
Wipe up any water or liquid spillages. Stubborn stains should be cleaned with a dedicated wooden worktop cleaner as household cleaners may degrade the oil.
If youve got a scuff or minor scratch that needs repairing, rub the damaged area with 120 grit sandpaper and apply oil to that section.
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
All orders are processed within the same day. We will contact you if there are any delays. However, some orders may be despatched within the same day and some may take up to 1 day.
The order will arrive within 2-3 business days & will be tracked. Standard Shipping is FREE.
The order will arrive within one business day. Express Shipping costs £1.99, ordering for the same dispatch has a cut off time of 3:00 pm every day except weekends. Express orders made after 3 pm will be dispatched the next day for next day delivery.
0161 241 6842
Unit S Highfield Road, Manchester, M38 9ST