Ronseal Diamond Hard Garage Floor Paint Steel Blue 5L
- Regular price
- £39.13 GBP
- Sale price
- £39.13 GBP
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
Tough enough to park your car on and withstand oil, grease and petrol spills. Touch dry in four hours and covers up to 12 m per litre, Diamond Hard Garage Floor Paint has a smooth finish so your floor is protected and looks great.
Diamond hard protection for your garage floor
Suitable for concrete or stone floors
Prevents oil, grease and petrol spills from staining
Wont scuff or scratch
Touch dry in four hours
Completely dry in 72 hours
Covers up to 12m2
Can be used on bare or previously painted floors
Available in four colours
|Usage||Stone or concrete garage floor. Not suitable for self-levelling compound or powder-floated floors|
|Coverage||Up to 12m2|
|Dry time||Fully dry in 72 hours|
|Coat time||Four to six hours|
|Number of coats||Two or three|
|Colours||Slate, Tile Red, Steel Blue, Green|
|Durability||Diamond hard protection - you can park your car on it|
|Application||Brush, roller or Perfect Finish Pad|
How to use Ronseal Diamond Hard Garage Floor Paint
Before You Start
- Open all your doors and windows to ensure the best ventilation
- Move everything out of your garage, you willll need to get into every nook and cranny
- Clean up any oil and grease stains (oven cleaner and some vigorous scrubbing may work, otherwise call in a professional or use Thompsons Oil and Drive Cleaner)
How to prepare bare garage floors for painting
Newly laid concrete needs to be left alone to set for a month before you can paint it.
- Use a wire brush to clean the floor and remove dust and dirt.
- Concrete floors can react to the paint and crack or blister so seal the floor first with a stabilising solution. Or you can dilute the paint with 10% water.
How to prepare previously painted garage floors
- Clean the floor with a wire brush to dislodge dust and dirt
- Wipe it down with white spirit
- Use a large brush, roller or Perfect Finish Pad to apply the paint.
- Give the paint a thorough stir. Start at the far end of the garage and paint towards the door. Work in small sections and remember to not paint yourself into a corner!
- For the best coverage, you will need to apply two or three coats. Leave four to six hours between coats for the best effect.
- The floor will be the hardest after 72 hours. That is when you can start moving your car and things back into the garage.
To clean your equipment, simply wash it in warm soapy water.
You probably wont need to regularly clean your garage floor, but be sure to wipe up any spills from petrol, oil and grease before they have a chance to stain.
For areas that are damaged, scratched or cracked, repeat the process again on that small patch, applying two or three coats.
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
All orders are processed within the same day. We will contact you if there are any delays. However, some orders may be despatched within the same day and some may take up to 1 day.
The order will arrive within 2-3 business days & will be tracked. Standard Shipping is FREE.
The order will arrive within one business day. Express Shipping costs £1.99, ordering for the same dispatch has a cut off time of 3:00 pm every day except weekends. Express orders made after 3 pm will be dispatched the next day for next day delivery.
0161 241 6842
Unit S Highfield Road, Manchester, M38 9ST