Ronseal One Coat All Surface Primer & Undercoat 250ml
- Regular price
- £7.52 GBP
- Sale price
- £7.52 GBP
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
Works on just about any surface including metal, tiles, brick, stone, MDF, plastic, glass and more. You only need one coat of this primer for your paint to adhere to it and leave you with a strong and smooth finish.
How to use
This can be painted on almost any bare or painted indoor surface but you ll still need to do a small amount of prep before you can apply it.
How to prepare bare wood for priming
- Use 120 grit sandpaper and sand in the direction of the wood grain.
- Wipe down the dust with a white spirit and a cloth.
- Fill in holes and cracks.
How to prepare tiles for priming
- Clean the tiles with bleach.
- Use grout cleaner to get rid of stains.
- Wipe down with a damp cloth
- Repair any damaged grout
How prepare cupboards for priming
- Grab some 120 grit sandpaper and give your cupboards and good sanding.
- Let the dust settle and then wipe it off with a white spirit and a cloth.
- Any small cracks or holes should be filled in.
How to prepare metal for priming
This isnÂ¾ t suitable to use over rust.
- Lightly sand with fine wet and dry sandpaper. If youÂ¾ re painting galvanised metal, you donÂ¾ t need to sand it.
- Wipe down the sand shavings with white spirit and a cloth.
How to prepare uPVC for priming
- Just lightly sand with 120 grit sandpaper.
- Wipe down with a damp cloth.
How to prepare previously painted surfaces for priming
- Paint thatÂ¾ s in a good condition only needs a quicksand.
- Paint thatÂ¾ s peeling, flaking or cracked should be sanded off. Once youÂ¾ ve done that, wipe down with white spirit.
- Stir the tin
- Apply the primer. If youÂ¾ re painting wood, paint in the direction of the grain.
- Wait two hours and thatÂ¾ s it! ItÂ¾ s now ready to paint over.
This product is just a primer and should be painted on quickly after itÂ¾ s dried.
You can clean your brushes in warm soapy water. Once youÂ¾ ve painted over the primer, youÂ¾ ll be able to clean the surface just like normal.
If you spot a bit of damage to your primer, donÂ¾ t worry itÂ¾ s easy to fix. Sand down the specific spot and then reapply a coat of primer.
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All orders are processed within the same day. We will contact you if there are any delays. However, some orders may be despatched within the same day and some may take up to 1 day.
The order will arrive within 2-3 business days & will be tracked. Standard Shipping is FREE.
The order will arrive within one business day. Express Shipping costs £1.99, ordering for the same dispatch has a cut off time of 3:00 pm every day except weekends. Express orders made after 3 pm will be dispatched the next day for next day delivery.
0161 241 6842
Unit S Highfield Road, Manchester, M38 9ST