Product successfully added to your shopping cart
Ronseal One Coat Tile Paint White Satin 750ml
5 In Stock Out of stock 5
- Clean surrounding grout lines with a grout cleaner and wipe with a lint-free cloth. Repair any damaged areas of grout.
- Give your tiles a thorough clean with bleach and wipe it down.
- Open your doors and windows for added ventilation.
- Thoroughly stir the paint before you apply it. This helps to ensure the colour pigments are properly mixed together.
- Apply one coat of the paint working it into the grout line. Finish each tile with a vertical stroke.
- Wait 24 hours for the paint to dry.
- If you are painting with a significantly different colour, you may need to apply a second coat to make sure that it properly covered.
- After 24 hours, redefine the grout line with a grout pen.
Don Â¢ â€šÂ¬ t retile, use One Coat Tile Paint to revive and rejuvenate your kitchen or bathroom. Once dry, the paint is waterproof and mould resistant so you can update and protect your tiles at the same time.
Transform your kitchen or bathroom in just one coat â€š
Highly durable and easy to clean
Leaves no brush marks
No primer needed
Suitable for bare or previously painted tiles
Bare or previously painted tiles
|Coverage||Up to 8m2 per litre|
|Dry time||Touch dry in two hours, completely dry in 24 hours|
|Coat time||24 hours|
|Number of coats||One unless covering a bright colour or heavily patterned tile|
|Colours||Cobalt Grey, Black, Lime Green, Ivory, Brilliant White, Granite Grey, Magnolia, Mellow Green, Mocha Brown, Pink Fusion, White Lace, Sandstone, Red Rose|
|Finish||Satin and Gloss|
|Durability||Waterproof and mould resistant|
How to use One Coat Tile Paint
Before you start
Your brushes can be clean with white spirit or brush cleaner.
Once the paint has dried, you can clean your tiles as normal. Don Â¢ â€šÂ¬ t worry about scrubbing too hard, the paint is highly durable and can stand up to cleaning.