Ronseal Ultra Tough Varnish Hard Glaze 250ml
- Regular price
- £7.49 GBP
- Sale price
- £7.49 GBP
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
Wood thats used a lot needs a lot of protection. Not only does this varnish protect against everyday knocks and scrapes, but its tough against chemicals, water and heat too. Long-lasting protection with a clear and natural finish.
- Tough polyurethane protection
- Rich, clear and mellow finish
- Perfect for wood thats used a lot
- Brings out the natural beauty of your wood
Before you start
Make sure the room is warm and well ventilated. You might need to open a door or window.
Youll need to sand your wood so wear a mask to protect yourself from the sawdust.
How to prepare your wood for varnishing
Thorough preparation means your varnish will have a smooth finish and will provide lasting protection.
- Remove wax, oil and grease from the surface using white spirit and a cloth.
- Give the surface a quick sand with 120 grit sandpaper to smooth it out. If your wood already has a coating, remove the sections that are cracked, peeling or flaking.
- Give your tin of varnish a thorough stir for a smooth consistency.
- Grab a brush and apply the varnish going in the direction of the grain. Wait six hours for your first coat to dry.
- Apply a second coat and wait another six hours.
- Before you apply the third and final coat, quickly sand the surface and wipe up the dust with a damp cloth. This will give you a great final finish.
Once your varnish is completely dry, cleaning your wooden surfaces is simple. Clean how you normally would and be sure to pay attention to any dirt or grit that could damage the surface.
If you notice some damage, just grab some sandpaper and sand the affected area. Apply three coats of varnish to the same spot and itll be good as new.
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All orders are processed within the same day. We will contact you if there are any delays. However, some orders may be despatched within the same day and some may take up to 1 day.
The order will arrive within 1 business days & will be tracked. Express Shipping is £3.99.
0161 241 6842
Unit S Highfield Road, Manchester, M38 9ST