Ronseal Anti Condensation Paint Matt - White
- Regular price
- £34.88 GBP
- Sale price
- £34.88 GBP
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
Address the cause of mould and prevent condensation from building up on your wall. Anti Condensation Paint adds an extra layer of insulation to your wall and puts a stop to condensation building up and mould growth.
Tough, scrubbable finish
Moisture resistance to help prevent mould
Leave as is or paint over
Touch dry in one to two hours
Ready to paint over in four hours
|Usage:||Interior walls and ceilings|
|Coverage:||Up to 6m2 per litre|
|Dry time:||Touch dry in one to two hours|
|Coat time:||Four hours|
|Number of coats:||Two|
|Durability:||Permanently reduces condensation|
|Application:||Brush or roller|
Before you start
Our Anti Condensation Paint should be applied at temperatures above 10 √Ç¬∞c. Open your doors and windows for added ventilation and put down dust sheets to protect anything you don t want to get paint on.
Preparing a wall for painting
- If your wall is affected by mould, use a mould killer to completely remove it. Don t sand off the mould or attempt to remove it in any other way as you could end up spreading the mould spores accidentally. Damp stains can be covered with a damp seal.
- Remove any wallpaper and get rid of any loose paint or plaster by giving it a quicksand.
- Make sure the area you re painting is clean and dry.
- Thoroughly stir your Anti Condensation Paint to make sure the consistency is smooth.
- Pour the paint into a tray and cover a roller or paintbrush in it.
- Apply to the wall but don t brush or roll it out too thinly.
- Wait four hours for the first coat to dry.
- Apply a second coat.
- Your wall will be touch dry in one to two hours and ready to be painted over after four hours.
You can choose to leave this paint as the topcoat or cover it with another paint.
Your brushes or roller can be cleaned in warm soapy water.
The surface of your wall can be cleaned as normal.
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
All orders are processed within the same day. We will contact you if there are any delays. However, some orders may be despatched within the same day and some may take up to 1 day.
The order will arrive within 1 business days & will be tracked. Express Shipping is £3.99.
0161 241 6842
Unit S Highfield Road, Manchester, M38 9ST