Ronseal Teak Oil 1L
- Regular price
- £9.46 GBP
- Sale price
- £9.46 GBP
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
Our Teak Oil protects your garden furniture all year round while emphasising its natural colour. Teak Oil replaces the natural oils that are lost through weathering and prevent your wood from splitting and warping.
Deep penetration for lasting protection
Easy to apply
Dries with a matt finish
Suitable for a range of garden furniture
Restores old wood so it looks good as new
Water repellent and rainproof for six hours
|Usage||Exterior smooth planed garden furniture|
|Coverage||Up to 10m2 per litre|
|Dry time||Six hours|
|Re- Coat time||24 hours|
|Number of coats||Three|
|Finish||Natural non-glossy finish|
|Durability||Restores natural oils and protects from rain and sunshine|
|Application||Brush or cloth|
How to use Teak Oil
Before you start
Teak Oil is best applied on a warm and dry day. Make sure the temperature is above 10 ºC and there ¬ s no rain forecast.
- If the wood you want to oil has already been painted or stained, you will need to remove the coating. Use a furniture stripper to remove the surface coatings so you have a clean, smooth surface to work with.
- Remove mould or algae with a suitable cleaner and harden or remove wet rot.
New timber just needs to be wiped down with white spirit to remove dust, dirt and grease.
- Give the tin a thorough shake to ensure the consistency is smooth.
- Pour plenty of oil onto your cloth and test the colour on a hidden patch.
- If you ¬ re happy with the colour, wipe the oil onto your furniture and rub it in well.
- Wait a couple of minutes and then wipe away any excess with a clean cloth.
- Wait 24 hours for the first coat to dry.
- For the best results, apply three coats waiting 24 hours between each.
To keep your garden furniture looking good as new and to protect the finish, regularly clean the furniture.
Tough marks may require a specialist wood cleaner.
Always clean your oily clothes in warm soapy water before throwing them away. Oiled rags can sometimes self-ignite so dispose of them responsibly.
If there are any stains, scuffs or damage that can ¬ t be cleaned, lightly sand the affected area and apply a light coat of Teak Oil to remove the mark,
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
All orders are processed within the same day. We will contact you if there are any delays. However, some orders may be despatched within the same day and some may take up to 1 day.
The order will arrive within 2-3 business days & will be tracked. Standard Shipping is FREE.
The order will arrive within one business day. Express Shipping costs £1.99, ordering for the same dispatch has a cut off time of 3:00 pm every day except weekends. Express orders made after 3 pm will be dispatched the next day for next day delivery.
0161 241 6842
Unit S Highfield Road, Manchester, M38 9ST